Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cupcake Crazed


I'm working on my skills still. I think they're pretty good for
my first attempt.


That twirly top is kind of difficult to master.


Well, why not? I am obsessed with them... I've discovered a world full of flavors and also... the mini-cupcake. Proof that God loves us. So amazing. I was smitten after I found 'Designer Desserts.' It's this amazing little bakery in my hometown. The only problem is that the cupcakes are now 500 mi. away. These cupcakes are so beautiful and the ambiance of the bakery is truly something out of a wonderful dream. This place is kick-a@@. It's colorful and frilly and simply wonderful. Bryn and I would sit and take it all in while noshing on pink and sprinkles. We loved it but had to leave it, which inspired me to make my own, why not? I'm in love with cupcakes after all.

No comments: