Monday, February 7, 2011

Summer Fever


A Jacket I made using a pattern from
' Sewing Clothes Kids Love'


Matching Bobby Pins I made to match the Jacket

It's been so cold I am ready to skip right over to summer. Maybe for a week and then back to spring again. I really love spring blooms. All I can think about is spring clothes. Out of plaids and black and into fresh peachy pastels and bright pinks. I've been hit with the inspiration bug thanks to a gift my mother-in-law made my daughter and the most amazing book I have seen in a while, 'Sewing Clothes Kids Love.' It was that kind of heart skipping a beat moment when I opened the book up. I felt revitalized. I immediately had to go to the fabric store. I got home and got to work. I also made some oldie but goodies from Anna Maria Horner's book: 'Seams to me.' Her Bo Peep Skirt is too cute. Color is what will get me through this awful, long, frigid winter. Spring, please come!

No comments: